Safe Clearance is a London based company providing waste clearance for both domestic and comercial sectors. We cater for all types of waste management and provide a wide ranges of services to meet your requirements.
Safe Clearance provide a professional waste removal service, house and office rubbish clearance, junk removal in London.
Safe Clearance teams are ready to sweep up and load up all of your rubbish and waste wherever you are in London. Once we’ve collected your household junk using our shiny new purpose-built trucks, we dispose of it in sustainable ways through our extensive network of local charities and material recycling facilities.
Our 2 man teams are fast, efficient, professional and friendly and will take away your waste from anywhere on the premises with the minimum of fuss. This will leave you with the knowledge that all your waste will be taken to our recycling depots where up to 90% will get recycled back in to production, and do not forget that not every piece of rubbish is invaluable, which is why we ensure that anything that could be used to generate funds for charities, gets delivered and offered to these good causes!
- We are licensed waste carriers and can pick up and dispose of your waste responsibly
- We recycle wherever possible. We take reusable items to registered recycling centres
- We have a friendly, uniformed two man teams who always check to make sure we have picked everything up
- We will always let you know prior to starting the job if we think there will be additional labour
- The cheapest waste clearance company in London
How It Works
Here’s how our service works:
1. Call us on 020 8888 3917 and book a no obligation appointment. Our friendly truck team will call you 15-30 minutes before your scheduled one hour arrival window.
2. When we arrive, just point to the things that need to be removed and our friendly, uniformed truck team will provide you with an upfront, all-inclusive price for the job.
3. If you are happy with the quote, we load all the items you want removed – wherever they are located – into our truck, and finish by cleaning up the area if needed.